Wednesday, February 14, 2007

Google Calendar

I added "Google Calendar" button on the right column.
You simply click on the button, and you will be guided to our calendar items.
The only issue is that, if you don't have a Google Account, you will have to create one and that's extra 5 minutes of your time... Once you have your Google Account, come back to our blogsite, click on the Google Calendar button, and Voila!!! a small pop up window will ask if you'd like to "add" a calendar "FOG". Press Yes, and you will have our calendar items on your Calendar.
It's a free service and a good tool for us to keep tracks of upcoming events.

If you have any questions, let me know.

-K

2 comments:

ninatim said...

FYI I'm using Safari on a mac and it's saying my browser is currently not supported for Google Calendar at this time.

K.Nguyen said...

I'm sorry it's not working well w/ Google Calendar.
I'm not sure which version your Safari is, but it should work without any problem.
I didn't find any Safari issues listed on Google Calendar help site, and Safari even offers some Google features on their browser.
My husband is a Mac user, and uses Calendar all the time for his work, so let me ask him on Friday when he gets back from his business trip. Meanwhile, my suggestion is to try to log in using Mozilla Firefox browser...
Sorry, I'm not much of a help here.

:(
Kei